Buying a home is a BIG DEAL! It’s not something that you do everyday but certainly affects every day!
Let’s schedule a time to meet and review what you can expect when you decide to purchase a home.
Where Do I Start? What Can I Expect?
- Find a Realtor – You’ve come to the right place!
- Get Pre-Approved for a Mortgage
- Understand Your Estimated Costs to Close
- Download Virginia’s Checklist for Buying a Home
- What Do I Need? What Do I Want? Finding the Home of Your Dreams
- Time for Showings!
- Title, Inspections and Contracts – There’s a lot here!
- Make a Winning Offer
- Schedule a Home Inspection
- I have an accepted contract on a home, now what?
- What is Earnest Money?
- Give Notice to Your Landlord
- Don’t Spend Extra Money
- Schedule the Closing on Your Calendar
- What is the Inspection Time Period
- Tips for Attending the Home Inspection
- Tips for Reading the Inspection Report
- Reviewing the Condo Docs and what are these anyway?
- What happens with the Appraisal?
- Hire Movers and Start Packing!
- Set Up Your Utilities
- Set Up Homeowners Insurance
- Get Your Down Payment Ready
- Do you want a home warranty?
- Is Your Home Smart? Secure?
- What is Clear to Close?
- Schedule the Final Walk Through
- How do I bring my down payment to closing?
- Schedule the Closing
- Wrap Up and Keeping in Touch
- Monthly Maintenance Checklist
My goal with EVERY client is to keep you a step ahead, knowing what lies ahead, so you can enjoy every moment of the home buying process from start to finish!